ASUS has unveiled its latest 4G tablet named ASUS ZenPad Z8 in the US. The ASUS ZenPad Z8 features a 7.9-inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) QXGA IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.4GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 64-bit processor along with Adreno 510 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. It also has Dual Front-facing stereo speakers with DTS-HD sound.
The device sports a 8MP Rear camera and a 2MP Front-facing camera. It packs a massive 4680mAh non-removable battery and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with ZenUI on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, GPS + GLONASS.
ASUS ZenPad Z8 Specifications:
- Display: 7.9-inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) QXGA IPS Display
- Processor: 1.4GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera and a 2MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with ZenUI
- Battery: 4680mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, GPS + GLONASS
The ASUS ZenPad Z8 comes in Black colour and has been priced at $249 (Rs. 16,800). It will be available through verizon retail stores starting from 23rd June.