ASUS has launched its latest ZenPad 3S 10 Premium Tablet in Taiwan. The ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 features a 9.7-inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) QXGA Fully Laminated IPS Display with 5.32mm narrow bezels and 78% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by a 1.7GHz hexa-core MediaTek (MT8176) 64-bit processor along with PowerVR GX6250 GPU. It has 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports a 8MP AutoFocus Rear camera with Full HD 1080p video recording support and a 5MP Front-facing camera. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button. It packs in a 5900mAh non-removable battery which can deliver up to 10 hours of battery life.
The tablet runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with Zen UI on the top. Connectivity options includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX, USB Type-C, GPS & GLONASS.
ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 Specifications:
- Display: 9.7-inch (2048 x 1536 pixels) QXGA Fully Laminated IPS Display
- Processor: MediaTek MT8176 (Dual-core 2.1GHz + Quad-core 1.7GHz) processor with PowerVR GX6250 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 8MP AutoFocus Rear camera with Full HD 1080p video recording support and a 5MP Front-facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Zen UI
- Battery: 5900mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX, USB Type-C, GPS & GLONASS
- Dimensions: 240.5×163.7×7.15 mm and weighs 430 grams
The ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 comes in Silver & Grey colour variants and has been priced at NT $ 10,990 (approx. $340 USD / Rs. 22,900). The tablet will start shipping in Taiwan starting from August. Unfortunately, there is no global availability details.