ZTE has launched its latest affordable smartphone named ZMax Pro in the US. The ZTE ZMax Pro features a 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor clocked at 1.5GHz and has 2GB of RAM with 32GB internal storage which can be further expanded via microSD card.
The device sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front-facing camera. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system and backed by a 3400mAh built-in battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS.
ZTE ZMax Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor, Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable via microSD card)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front-facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3400mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
The ZTE ZMax Pro comes in Blue colour, priced at just $99 (after in-store rebate). The smartphone is now available for order via MetroPCS and will start shipping from August 1.