ZTE has launched its new budget smartphone named Small Fresh 4 in China. The ZTE Small Fresh 4 features a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU. It has 2GB of RAM with 16GB internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB using microSD card.
It sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash and a 5-megapixel Front camera. It also has a 3D fingerprint sensor on the back. The device measures 7.5mm thickness and weighs 120 grams.
The smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. It is backed by a 2450mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with MiFavor 3.5 UI on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE & GPS.
ZTE Small Fresh 4 Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2540mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- Dimensions: 146.2×72.6×7.5 mm and weighs 120 grams
The ZTE Small Fresh 4 comes in Champagne Gold, Pink Gold & Deep Space Gray colour variants and has been priced at CNY 1090 (approx. $162 USD / Rs. 10,900). The smartphone will be available starting from 26th July in China.