ZTE’s sub-brand Nubia has launched the Nubia Z11 Mini S smartphone in China. The ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S features a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display. It is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor along with Adreno 506 GPU. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB / 128GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 200GB via microSD card.
There’s a 23-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX318 sensor, PDAF, 6P Lens and a 13-megapixel Front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 80-Degree wide-angle lens. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back which can unlock the device in just 0.2 seconds. It also has aircraft-grade aluminum unibody design with curved antenna on top.
The smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. It packs a 3000mAh non-removable battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Nubia UI 4.0 on top. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C & GPS.
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64/128GB internal storage (expandable up to 200GB)
- Camera: 23MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX318 sensor, PDAF, 6P Lens and a 13MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 80-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3000mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 146.06×72.14×7.60 mm and weighs 158 grams
The ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini S comes in Gold, Silver and Gold with Black colour options. It has been priced at CNY 1,499 (approximately $220 / Rs. 14,850) for the 64GB storage variant while the 128GB variant costs CNY 1,899 (approximately $280 / Rs. 18,820). It is now available for pre-order on the company’s official website and will go on sale starting from 25th October in China.