ZTE has launched its new budget smartphone in the US, which is dubbed as ZTE Max XL. The ZTE Max XL features a 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display and is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
As for the camera, the ZTE Max XL offers a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front facing camera for selfies and video chats. It has a fingerprint sensor located at the back.
The device runs on the latest Android 7.1.1 and packs a 3990mAh battery which is rated to deliver up to 26.6 hours of talk time. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
ZTE Max XL Specifications:
- Display: 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor, Adreno 308 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Battery: 3990mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 165.1×83.8×9.3 mm and weighs 180 grams
The ZTE Max XL comes in Black colour, priced at $129.99 (roughly Rs. 8,299) and is now available for purchase through Sprint’s Boost Mobile.