ZTE has added a new member to its Blade series with the launch of Blade X Max smartphone in the US market. The ZTE Blade X Max features a 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display, and is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 435 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
In terms of optics, the ZTE Blade X Max offers a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front facing camera. It has a fingerprint sensor located on the back beneath camera module.
The device runs on the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat and is backed by a 3400mAh non-removable battery that supports Quick Charge 2.0 technology. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
ZTE Blade X Max Specifications:
- Display: 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display with DragonTrail Glass protection
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 435 processor (Quad 1.4GHz Cortex-A53 + Quad 1.1GHz Cortex-A53), Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Battery: 3400mAh non-removable battery with Quick Charge 2.0 technology
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 165.1x83x9.39 mm and weighs 196.4 grams
The ZTE Blade X Max smartphone comes in Blue colour, priced at $149.99 (roughly Rs. 9,650) and is now available through retail stores and Cricket wireless carrier in the US.