ZTE has launched its latest budget smartphone named ZTE Blade A2 in China. The ZTE Blade A2 has a metal unibody design which features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D Curved Display. It is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor along with Mali-T860 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using microSD card.
It sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF and a 5MP Front-facing camera with LED Flash. It has a 360-degree fingerprint sensor on the back which can unlock the device in just 0.3 seconds. The device measures 7.9mm thickness and weighs 135 gms. It boasts 2500mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop Operating system.
The Dual-sim smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
ZTE Blade A2 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D Curved Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF & 5MP Front camera with LED Flash
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2500mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 143.8×70.2×7.9 mm and weighs 135 grams
The ZTE Blade A2 comes in Gold, Silver and Gray colour variants and has been priced at 699 Yuan (around $106 / Rs. 7,100). The smartphone will be available starting from 15th June in China.