Zopo has launched its new budget smartphone named Zopo Color M4 in India. The Zopo Color M4 features a 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA TFT Display, and is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
As for camera, the smartphone offers a 5-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. The phone also comes with a keyboard that supports 25 Indian regional languages.
It packs a 1450mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Zopo Color M4 Specifications:
- Display: 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA TFT Display with 233ppi Pixel Density
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 1450mAh battery
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 125.5×64.0x10.6 mm and weighs 114 grams
The Zopo Color M4 smartphone comes in Peach, Matte White, Caribbean Blue, Indigo and Charcoal Black colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 4,999 and will be available in all major retail stores starting from 25th April in India. The smartphone comes with 365 days replacement warranty. If there is hardware failure within one year of its purchase, you can easily get it replaced with a brand new one from ZOPO’s service center.