Micromax’s YU Televentures has finally launched its new budget smartphone in India, called Yureka Black. The YU Yureka Black features a 5-inch full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top. It is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with Adreno 505 GPU. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which is further expandable up to 64GB via microSD card.
In terms of optics, the YU Yureka Black sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED Flash, PDAF and Sony IMX258 sensor. There’s also an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with selfie flash. It has a metal unibody design and comes with a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button which can unlock the phone in just 0.2 seconds.
The device packs a 3000mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB-OTG & GPS.
YU Yureka Black Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash, PDAF, Sony IMX258 sensor and a 8MP Front camera with Selfie Flash
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow (upgradable to Android 7.0 Nougat)
- Battery: 3000mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB-OTG, GPS
- Dimensions: 142.5×69.3×8.73 mm and weighs 152 grams
The YU Yureka Black comes in Chrome Black and Matte Black colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 8,999 and will be available exclusively via Flipkart starting midnight June 6.
Stay tuned for more tech news and updates!