Xiaomi has just launched its latest budget smartphone named Redmi Note 4 in India. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display. It is powered by a 2.1GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, which uses the 14nm FinFET technology. It will be available in three variants: 2GB of RAM with 32GB of internal storage, 3GB of RAM with 32GB of storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and a 5-megapixel Front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 85-Degree wide-angle lens. There’s also a fingerprint sensor located at the back. According to Xiaomi, the new Redmi Note 4 smartphone is 20 percent more power efficient than Redmi Note 3. The device measures 8.35 mm thickness and weighs 175 grams. It flaunts brushed metal unibody design with chamfered edges.
The smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the user can go with a combination of either Dual-SIM cards or one Micro-SIM and a microSD card. It packs a 4100mAh non-removable battery and runs on latest MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 625 64-bit processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB/3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage (expandable up to 128GB via microSD card)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and a 5MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 85-Degree wide-angle lens
- OS: MIUI8 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Battery: 4100mAh Li-Polymer battery
- Sensors: Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Hall sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.4 mm and weighs 165 grams
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 comes in Gold, Dark Grey & Matte Black colour options and has been priced at Rs. 9,999 for the 2GB RAM with 32GB storage variant, Rs. 10,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant while the top-end variant with 4GB RAM + 64GB storage costs Rs. 12,999. It will be available exclusively through Flipkart and Mi.com starting from 23rd January, 12PM.