Xiaomi launches the global version of the Mi CC9 Pro aka the Mi Note 10 at an event in Spain. Alongside the Mi Note 10, Xiaomi also unveiled the Mi Note Pro. The phone features a 6.47-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED display. Both smartphones are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is the World’s First Smartphone with a 108-megapixel sensor, and it has five cameras in total arranged vertically at the back. It has 5-megapixel telephoto lens, 12-megapixel telephoto lens designed for portrait shots, 20-megapixel ultra-wide camera with a 117-degree field-of-view, and a 2-megapixel macro lens for close-up shots.
On the front is a 32-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
It comes with glass body and 5,260mAh battery that supports 30W fast charging. Both the front and back glass panels are protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It also has an IR blaster and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The company is bundling a 30W charger inside the box that can completely charge the phone in just 65 minutes.
Both the Mi Note 10 and Mi Note 10 Pro are same phones except the Pro variant packs more RAM and storage. The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage while the Note 10 Pro packs 8GB RAM and 256GB storage.
There’s also an in-display fingerprint sensor and AI-based face unlock support. Connectivity options includes Dual-SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS and GLONASS.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Specifications:
- Display: 6.47-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: Octa-core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor, Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Camera: 108MP Rear camera with 2 Dual-tone LED flash, f/1.69 aperture, 1/1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8µm pixel size, OIS, 7P Lens, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4µm for 2x zoom and portraits, 5MP telephoto lens for 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom, 50x digital zoom, 20MP ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro lens and a 32MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: MIUI 11 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Battery: 5260mAh battery with 30W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67 mm and weighs 208 grams
Pricing & Availability
- Mi Note 10 (6GB/128GB): €549 ($608 / Rs. 43,200 approx)
- Mi Note 10 Pro (8GB/256GB): €649 ($719 / Rs. 51,000 approx)
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes in Aurora Green, Glacier White and Midnight Black colour options. It will go on sale in Spain and Italy starting from November 15, and in France from November 18th. It will be available soon in other markets – UK, Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.