Xiaomi just launched the Mi 10i, the company’s latest 5G-ready mid-range smartphone in India. The Mi 10i features a 6.67-inch IPS LCD display with support for Full HD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate. Further, the display is Wideline L1 Certified and is HDR & HDR 10+ compliant. It also has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection at the front and back. The device is powered by an 8nm-based Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC coupled with Adreno 619 GPU and runs MIUI 12 based on Android 10 operating system.
It sport a circular camera module on the back with quad-camera setup that includes an all-new 108-megapixel Samsung HM2 lens, an 8-megapixel 120° field-of-view ultrawide lens, a 2-megapixel macro shooter and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Camera features include Pro mode, HDR, Google lens, Night mode 2.0, RAW mode, Photo & Video clone, Long Exposure mode, Dual video mode, Timelapse selfie mode, AI Sky-Scaping, 4K recording and more.
On the front, you get a 16-megapixel camera with Electronic image stabilization (EIS). It also has dual stereo speakers, Infrared sensor, IP53 water resistance, and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
The device boasts a 4,820mAh battery with 33W fast charging technology which can charge up to 100% in 58 minutes. Xiaomi claims the phone can charge up to 68 percent in just 30 minutes. Connectivity options includes 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C and GPS.
Xiaomi Mi 10i Specifications:
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) 20:9 IPS LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 750G 8nm processor, Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable up to 512GB)
- Camera: 108MP Rear camera with LED Flash, Samsung HM2 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, 7P Lens, 8MP 120° ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth, 2MP macro and a 16MP Front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- OS: Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Battery: 4820mAh battery with 33W Fast Charge technology
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM, 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 165.38×76.8×9.0 mm and weighs 214.5 grams
Price and Availability
- 6GB + 64GB – Rs. 20,999
- 6GB + 128GB – Rs. 21,999
- 8GB + 128GB – Rs. 23,999
The Xiaomi Mi 10i smartphone comes in Pacific sunrise, Atlantic Blue and Midnight Black colour options. It will go on its first sale on January 7 at 12PM for Amazon Prime members. The phone will be available on mi.com, Amazon, Mi Home stores and Mi Studio stores starting January 8, 12PM onwards.