Chinese smartphone maker, Vivo has launched its new selfie-focused smartphone named Vivo Y66 in India. The Vivo Y66 features a 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D Curved Glass Display, and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB via microSD card.
In terms of optics, the Vivo Y66 sports an 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 16-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture, Moonlight selfie flash for capturing brighter selfies even in low light conditions. The device is backed by a 3000mAh non-removable battery and runs FunTouch OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Connectivity options includes Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, OTG & GPS.
Vivo Y66 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 (Quad 1.2GHz Cortex A53 + Quad 1.5GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 16MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, Moonlight selfie flash
- OS: FunTouch OS 3.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3000mAh non-removable battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, E-compass
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, OTG, GPS
- Dimensions: 153.8×75.5×7.6 mm and weighs 155 grams
The Vivo Y66 comes in Crown Gold and Matte Black colour options, priced at Rs. 14,990 and is now available for purchase through retail stores across the country.