Vivo has launched its new budget 4G smartphone called the Y31L in India. The Vivo Y31L is the successor of Y31 which was launched last year. Vivo Y31L features a 4.7-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS Display and powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor along with Adreno 306 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. It sports a 8MP Autofocus Rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash and 5MP Front camera for selfies and video calling. It measures 137.2×68.7×8.33mm and weighs 133 grams. It is backed by a 2200mAh battery and runs on FunTouch OS 2.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
Vivo Y31L Specifications
- 4.7-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS Display
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- 8MP Autofocus Rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED Flash and 5MP Front camera
- 137.2×68.7×8.33mm and weighs 133 grams
- 2200mAh battery
- Dual-Sim, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
“We are pleased to announce the launch of Y31L, another brilliant addition in Vivo’s smartphone portfolio in the affordable segment. Y31L is a stellar example of our endeavor to set benchmarks in the industry by offering products with magnificient features at attractive prices. This gives our valued customers new ways to capture and relive unforgettable moments,” said Alex Feng, CEO of Vivo India.
The Vivo Y31L is priced at Rs. 9,450 and comes in Black and White colour variants.