Vivo has launched its new S1 Pro smartphone in India. The Vivo S1 Pro features a 6.38-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display with 90% screen-to-body ratio and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. Under the hood, the phone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB onboard storage.
In terms of optics, the phone has a diamond-shaped quad camera setup that consists of a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera and two 2-megapixel sensors with f/2.4 lenses for capturing Bokeh and macro shots.
For selfies, there’s a 32-megapixel camera with various features such as AI face beauty, HDR, AR stickers, AI Portrait Lightning and Group Selfie.
The device comes backed by a 4,500mAh battery that supports 18W Dual Engine fast charging and runs FunTouchOS 9.2 based on Android 9.0 Pie. It also comes with Ultra Game mode which helps to block messages and alerts for seamless gaming experience.
Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, USB Type-C, GPS & GLONASS.
Vivo S1 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.38-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display
- Processor: Octa-core Snapdragon 665 11nm processor, Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB internal storage (expandable upto 256GB)
- Camera: 48MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP f/2.2 Ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP macro camera, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and a 32MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: FunTouchOS 9.2 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Battery: 4,500mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, In-display fingerprint sensor, Magnetometer, Proximity sensor
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, USB Type-C, GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 159.25 x 75.19 x 8.68 mm and weighs 186.7 grams
The Vivo S1 Pro smartphone comes in Dreamy White, Jazzy Blue and Mystic Black colour options, priced at Rs. 19,990 and is now available via Amazon, Flipkart and all major offline stores across India.