Vivo has further expanded its Neo gaming smartphone lineup with the launch of iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition in China. The Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition features a 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 90% screen-to-body ratio.
Under the hood, the phone has Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC paired with up to 12GB of RAM and 128GB UFS 3.0 storage. It has a waterdrop-style notch that hosts a 16-megapixel selfie camera with dual-pixel technology and an f/2.0 lens as well as AI beautification and face unlock.
On the back is a triple camera setup which comprises a 12-megapixel primary, 8-megapixel ultra-wide and 2-megapixel depth sensor. It comes with a liquid cooling system with a 10-layer heat dissipation structure.
The device runs FunTouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie. It also has an in-display sensor and a 4,500mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5, USB Type-C, GPS & GLONASS.
Vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition Specifications:
- Display: 6.39-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED Display
- Processor: 2.96GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor, Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB / 12GB RAM, 128GB (UFS 3.0) internal storage
- Camera: 12MP Dual pixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.79 aperture, 8MP wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture and a 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: FunTouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 Pie
- Battery: 4500mAh battery with 33W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5, USB Type-C, GPS, GLONASS
- Dimensions: 159.53×75.23×6.6 mm and weighs 198.5 grams
The phone comes in Carbon Black, Electro-optic Violet and Iceland Aurora colour options, priced at 2598 Yuan (roughly Rs. 26,400 / $370) for the 8GB RAM version and the top-end 12GB RAM version costs 2798 Yuan (roughly Rs. 28,400 / $398). It will go on sale in China starting from December 12.
Stay tuned for more tech news and updates!