Ulefone has officially announced its much-awaited Ulefone T1 smartphone. The Ulefone T1 features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top. Under the hood, the device is powered by a 2.6GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 64-bit 16nm processor coupled with a 6GB RAM and Mali-T880 Graphics processor. It comes with 64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB via microSD card.
As for camera, the Ulefone T1 sports a 16-megapixel Rear camera with Two-tone quad-LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and Samsung S5K3P3 sensor. It also has a 5-megapixel secondary camera. On the front, there’s a 8-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture and softlight flash.
It has a metal unibody design and comes with a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button which can unlock the phone in less than 0.1 second. It packs a 3680mAh non-removable battery which comes with MediaTek Pump Express Plus 2.0 fast charging technology that charges the phone 0-100% in just 80 minutes.
The phone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. Connectivity options includes Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C & GPS.
Ulefone T1 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display with 401ppi pixel density, 96% NTSC color gamut and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: 2.6GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 64-bit 16nm processor, Mali-T880 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 16MP Rear camera with Two-tone quad-LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung S5K3P3 sensor, Secondary 5MP Camera and a 8MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, softlight flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 3680mAh Non-removable Li-Polymer battery with MediaTek Pump Express Plus 2.0 fast charging technology
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 155×76.9×8.45 mm and weighs 181 grams
The Ulefone T1 smartphone comes in Red and Black colour options and is expected to be priced at US$299.99 (Rs. 14,750 approx). However, the exact pricing will be revealed when the device goes on pre-sale on July 31st.