Turing Robotics Indutries (TRI), a Finland based company, had announced the Turing Phone Cadenza smartphone last week. Now the company has announced another smartphone named as Turing Monalith Chaconne which has three Snapdragon 830 processors, three 6GB RAM modules (18GB RAM) and an unbelievable 60MP Rear Camera. It offers three 256GB memory chips for on board memory and additional 512GB available through microSD card slots, which means the phone will have 1.2TB of storage.
It will have body made up of graphene oxide with liquid metal frame and a 60MP iMax 6K Quad Rear camera with triple lens, 20MP Dual Front cameras. The device supports 4 Nano SIM cards, two slots can be used for expanding the storage. It will come with VoiceOn technology, which seems to be able to turn the phone on and off with voice commands.
The smartphone packs a 3600mAh Graphene Supercapacitor battery, a 2400mAh lithium ion battery and a hydrogen fuel cell. It will run on Swordish OS, which is based on Sailfish Operating system.
Turing Monalith Chaconne Specifications:
- Display: 6.4-inch (2160 x 3840 pixels) 4K Display
- Processor: 3 Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 processors
- RAM and Storage: 18GB LPDDR4X RAM (3 x 6GB RAM), 1.2TB storage ( 3 x 256GB internal storage + two 256GB via microSD cards)
- Camera: 60MP Rear camera with iMax 6K, triple lens and 20MP Dual Front cameras
- OS: Swordish OS
- Battery: 3600mAh Graphene Supercapacitor battery
- Connectivity: Four Nano SIM cards, 4G VoLTE, WiGig, A.L.A.N.
The company expect to launch the Turing Monalith Chaconne smartphone in 2018.