Swipe Technologies has launched its new smartphone under its Elite series named as Swipe Elite Max in India. The Swipe Elite Max features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 64-bit processor along with Adreno 505 GPU. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
It sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, support 1080p video recording and a 8-megapixel Front-facing camera. The device has a metal frame and frosted glass back, and also features a round fingerprint sensor at the back. It packs a 3000mAh non-removable battery with Zip Charge technology which is supposed to give 120 minutes of talk time with just 15 minutes of charging.
The Dual-SIM smartphone comes with Hybrid SIM card slot which means the second sim slot accept either a nano SIM card or a microSD card. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB-OTG & GPS.
Swipe Elite Max Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 64-bit processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 64GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, support 1080p video recording and a 8MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3000mAh Li-ion battery with Zip Charge technology
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, USB-OTG, GPS
- Dimensions: 155×76.6×7.7 mm
The Swipe Elite Max comes in Onyx colour and has been priced at Rs. 10,999. The smartphone is now available for purchase exclusively on Flipkart.