Samsung has launched its latest 4G smartphone named Galaxy Wide in Korea. The Samsung Galaxy Wide features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Display. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 processor along with Adreno 306 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.1 aperture, support 1080p video recording and a 5MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture. The device measures 8.2mm thickness and weighs 171 grams. It boasts a 3000mAh removable battery with quick charge technology which can provide up to 2 hours of talktime with just 5 minutes of charging.
The Dual-SIM smartphone boasts a 3000mAh removable battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS.
Samsung Galaxy Wide Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Display
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 processor, Adreno 306 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.1 aperture, support 1080p video recording and a 5MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3000mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 151.8×77.5×8.2 mm and weighs 171 grams
The Samsung Galaxy Wide comes in Black & White colour variants and has been priced at KRW 319,000 (around US$ 275 / Rs. 18,500) in Korea.