Samsung has launched its new Galaxy On series smartphone in India called Galaxy On Max. The Samsung Galaxy On Max features a 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD TFT 2.5D curved glass display, and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 SoC. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 256GB using a microSD card.
In terms of camera, there’s 13-megapixel front and rear cameras with LED flash on both the sides. The front camera is coupled with a f/1.9 aperture lens, while the rear camera is coupled with a f/1.7 aperture lens, which helps you to capture better low-light photos. It has an elegant metal unibody design and comes with a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button.
The device runs Android 7.0 Nougat and is backed by a 3300mAh non-removable battery. It supports Samsung Pay Mini, a simple and secure payment system, which allows you to pay instantly using UPI and mobile wallets. Connectivity options includes Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2 & GPS.
Samsung Galaxy On Max Specifications:
- Display: 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD TFT 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 MTK6757V (2.39GHz + 1.69GHz) 64-bit 16nm processor, Mali-T880 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.7 aperture and a 13MP Front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 3300mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 156.7×78.8×8.1 mm and weighs 179 grams
The Samsung Galaxy On Max comes in Black and Gold colour options, priced at Rs. 16,900 and will be exclusively available on Flipkart starting July 10.
Stay tuned for more tech news and updates!