Samsung has launched its latest smartphone named Galaxy J3 Pro in China. The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED Display. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor along with Adreno 306 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using microSD card.
The device sports a 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture. It measures 8mm thickness and weighs 139 grams. The Dual-sim smartphone boasts 2600mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with TouchWiz UI on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC & GPS.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED Display
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, Adreno 306 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP Front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI
- Battery: 2600mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC & GPS
- Dimensions: 142.2×71.3×8 mm and weighs 139 grams
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro comes in Gold and Gray colour variants and has been priced at 990 Yuan (around $150 / Rs. 10,300).