Samsung has just launched its Galaxy J3 Pro smartphone in India. The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED Display, and is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
As for optics, the Galaxy J3 Pro offers an 8-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for taking selfies and video calling. The device packs a 2600mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system.
Just like the other J-series smartphones, the Galaxy J3 Pro comes pre-loaded with ‘Make in India’ features such as Ultra Data saving (UDS) mode and S Bike mode. While UDS mode helps comsumer to save up to 50 percent mobile data cost, the S Bike mode offers handsfree functions for bikers.
Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC & GPS.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum processor
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2600mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS
- Dimensions: 142.3x71x7.9 mm and weighs 138 grams
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro smartphone comes in Gold, Black & White colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 8,490 and will be available exclusively on PayTM Mall starting from April 6th.
Stay tuned to TechnoMania365 for more tech news!