Samsung has launched its new Galaxy J series smartphone named Galaxy J2 Pro in India. It is the upgraded version of the Galaxy J2 (2016) smartphone which was launched last month, with an enhanced 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage, instead of 1.5GB RAM with 8GB of storage in the Galaxy J2 (2016).
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED Display. It is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC8830 processor along with Mali-400 MP2 GPU. It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using microSD card.
It sports a 8-megapixel Auto focus Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP Front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture. It also has the Smart Glow notification ring, S bike mode, Ultra data saving (UDS) mode as well as Turbo Speed Technology (TST).
The Dual-SIM smartphone packs a 2600mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC8830 processor, Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP Front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2600mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 142.4×71.1×8.0 mm
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro comes in Black, Gold & Silver colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 9,890. The smartphone is exclusively available on Snapdeal.