Samsung has officially launched the Galaxy C7 Pro smartphone in China. The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro flaunts an all-metal unibody design and features a 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED Display. It is powered by a 2.2GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 626 processor along with Adreno 506 GPU. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB via microSD card.
It sports a 16-megapixel Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 16-megapixel Front camera with f/1.9 aperture. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button. The device measures 7mm thickness and weighs 172 grams. It boasts a 3300mAh non-removable battery with Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0 support. Additionally, the Galaxy C7 Pro comes with Always-On display and supports Samsung Pay.
The Dual-SIM smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC & GPS.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED Display
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 626 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 16MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and a 16MP Front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3300mAh battery with Fast Charge technology
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, GPS
- Dimensions: 156.5×77.2×7.0 mm and weighs 172 grams
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro comes in Gold, Rose Gold and Blue colour options. It has been priced at CNY 2,799 ( US$405 / Rs. 27,630 approximately) and is currently available for pre-order in China. There’s however no information about its launch in other markets.