Samsung has launched its latest Galaxy A9 Pro smartphone in China. The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro features a 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED Full HD Display with 2.5D Curved Glass. It is powered by a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using microSD card.
The Galaxy A9 Pro sports a 16MP Rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, OIS, LED flash and a 8MP Front facing camera with f/1.9 aperture for selfies and video calling. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the Home button with Samsung Pay support.
The smartphone packs a 5000mAh battery and runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI on the top. Connectivity options includes Dual-Sim, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, ANT+, NFC and GPS.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6-inch Super AMOLED Full HD Display with 2.5D Curved Glass
- Processor: 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz along with Adreno 510 GPU
- RAM & Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 16MP Rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, OIS, LED flash and 8MP Front facing camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh battery, Fast charging support
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: Dual Sim, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, ANT+, NFC and GPS
The Samung Galaxy A9 Pro will be available in White, Gold and Rose Gold colour variants and priced at 3,499 Yuan (approx. $540/ Rs.35,800) in China. There is no news on the global release yet. Stay tuned for more updates.