Chinese smartphone maker, Oppo has launched its new selfie-focused Oppo A57 smartphone in India. It was first unveiled in China back in November last year. The Oppo A57 features a 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection and is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 64-bit processor, along with Adreno 505 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB via microSD card.
On the camera front, the Oppo A57 sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P Lens, PDAF and a 16-megapixel Front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size & 5P Lens for selfies and video calling. It also has a fingerprint sensor, which is embedded into its physical home button below the display. The device measures 7.65mm thickness and weighs 147 grams.
The Dual-SIM smartphone is backed by a 2900mAh non-removable battery and runs ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Oppo A57 Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 64-bit processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P Lens, PDAF and a 16MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, 5P Lens
- OS: ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2900mAh non-removable battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, Distance sensor, E-compass, G-sensor, Light sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 149.1×72.9×7.65 mm and weighs 147 grams
The Oppo A57 comes in Gold colour and has been priced at Rs. 14,990. The smartphone will be available through offline retail stores, as well as e-commerce websites such as Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal starting from February 3rd.