Aside from the Nubia M2 and M2 Lite, ZTE’s sub-brand Nubia has also launched the Nubia N2 smartphone in China. The Nubia N2 features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD AMOLED Display, and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
In terms of optics, the Nubia N2 sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 16-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
The device bears a fingerprint sensor and runs Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. It packs a massive 5000mAh battery with fast charging support that can give up to 60 hours of talk time. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Nubia N2 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD AMOLED Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 16MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Nubia UI 4.0 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with fast charging technology
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 155x75x7.9 mm and weighs 180 grams
The Nubia N2 comes in Black and Gold colour options, priced at CNY 1999 (US $290 / Rs. 18,990 approx) and will be available for purchase starting April 8th.