Lenovo’s sub-brand Motorola has just launched the Moto G5 smartphone in India. The Moto G5 features a 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display, powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC coupled with Adreno 505 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
In terms of optics, the Moto G5 sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.1-micron pixels, PDAF, support 1080p video recording and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, Omnivision OV5693 sensor. The device measures 9.5mm thickness and weighs 145.5 grams. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button, and also comes with water-repellent nano coating.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system and is backed by a 2800mAh removable battery that supports 10W Rapid Charging technology. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2 & GPS.
Moto G5 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 441ppi pixel density
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.1-micron pixels, PDAF, support 1080p video recording and a 5MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture, Omnivision OV5693 sensor
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 2800mAh removable battery with 10W Rapid Charging technology
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Magnetometer, Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 144.3x73x9.5 mm and weighs 144.5 grams
The Moto G5 smartphone comes in Lunar Grey and Fine Gold colour options. It will be exclusively available on Amazon India starting today midnight.
Stay tuned on TechnoMania365 for more tech updates!