Motorola has launched its new affordable Moto E6s smartphone in India. It is basically a rebranded version of the Moto E6 Plus smartphone that was unveiled at the IFA last month. The Moto E6s features a 6.1-inch HD+ (1560×720 pixels) Max Vision IPS LCD Display with a U-shaped notch on top which itself holds an 8-megapixel selfie camera.
It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 processor clocked at 2GHz and comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 512GB using a microSD card.
On the back, there’s a dual camera setup which includes a 13-megapixel primary sensor along with a a 2-megapixel depth sensor for taking photos. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint, dedicated microSD card slot and packs a 3000mAh removable battery.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 9.0 Pie with stock interface. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, microUSB & GPS.
Moto E6s Specifications:
- Display: 6.1-inch HD+ (1560×720 pixels) Max Vision IPS LCD Display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 80% screen-to-body ratio
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 12nm processor, 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 512GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12 micron pixel, 2MP Depth sensor and a 8MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Battery: 3000mAh removable battery with 10W charging
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, microUSB, GPS
- Dimensions: 155.6×73.1×8.6 mm and weighs 149.7 grams
The Moto E6s comes in Rich Cranberry and Polished Graphite colour options, priced at Rs. 7,990 and will be available via Flipkart starting from September 23. As part of launch offer, there will be Rs. 2,200 Jio cashback and Cleartrip vouchers worth Rs. 3,000.