Meizu has launched its latest smartphone named M3E at an event in China. The Meizu M3E features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display. It is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 64-bit processor along with Mali-T860 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using microSD card.
It sports a 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 5P Lens, Sony IMX258 sensor and a 5MP Front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4P Lens.
It has mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button which can unlock the device in just 0.2 seconds. The device measures 7.9 mm thickness and weighs 172 grams. It packs a 3100mAh non-removable battery with mCharge technology that can charge up to 50% in just 30 minutes of charging.
The smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. It runs on YunOS with Flyme UI on the top. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
Meizu M3E Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 5P Lens, Sony IMX258 sensor and a 5MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 4P Lens
- OS: YunOS with Flyme UI
- Battery: 3100mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 153.6×75.8×7.9 mm and weighs 172 grams
The Meizu M3E comes in Champagne Gold, Rose Gold, Moonlight Silver, Sky Grey, Glacier Blue colour options and has been priced at CNY 1299 (Approximately $195 / Rs. 13,000). The smartphone will go on sale starting from August 14th in China.