Reliance Retail has launched its new affordable smartphone named LYF Flame 7S in India. The LYF Flame 7S features a 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA TN Display with a pixel density of 225ppi and Asahi Dragontrail Glass protection. It is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830A processor coupled with Mali-400 MP2 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 5-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) Front-facing camera. The device measures 11.55 mm thickness and weighs 127 grams. It boasts a 1800mAh Lithium-ion battery which can deliver up to 6 hours of talk time and standby time of upto 400 hours on 4G network.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM, 4G with VoLTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
LYF Flame 7S Specifications:
- Display: 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) WVGA TN Display with Asahi Dragontrail Glass protection
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830A processor with Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 0.3MP (VGA) Front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 1800mAh Removable battery
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
- Dimensions: 125.6×63.8×11.55 mm and weighs 127 grams
The LYF Flame 7S comes in Black and Red colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 3,499 and will be available through Reliance Digital stores across India.