LG has officially launched its new budget android smartphone named LG X Screen in India. It was first unveiled during the MWC in February this year. The LG X Screen features a 4.93-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display and a 1.76-inch (520 x 80 pixels) always on secondary screen for quick access to all the notifications without unlocking the phone. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor along with Adreno 306 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 2TB via microSD card.
It sports a 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 8MP Front-facing camera. The device measures 7.1 mm thickness and weighs 120 grams. It also has SOS feature which is in line with the Government of India’s initiative.
The Dual-SIM smartphone packs a 2300mAh non-removable Li-Po battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
LG X Screen Specifications:
- Display: 4.93-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display & 1.76-inch (520 x 80 pixels) LCD secondary Display
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor, Adreno 306 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 2TB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 8MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2300mAh battery
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 142.6 x 71.8 x 7.1 mm and weighs 120 grams
The LG X Screen comes in Black & White colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 12,990. It will be available exclusively via Snapdeal starting from 20th July onwards.