LG has quietly launched the Stylus 3 smartphone in India. The LG Stylus 3 features a 5.7-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) In-cell Touch 2.5D curved glass display and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 2TB using a microSD card.
For photography, the LG Stylus 3 is equipped with a 13-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
As its name suggests, it comes with a 1.8mm diameter fiber-tip stylus that promises feel and feedback of an actual pen while writing on the screen. It has a fingerprint sensor and enhanced UX with Pen Pop 2.0 as well as the Popular Pen Keeper and Screen-off Memo.
The device measures 7.4mm thickness and weighs 149 grams. It runs on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat operating system and packs a 3200mAh removable battery. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
LG Stylus 3 Specifications:
- Display: 5.7-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) In-cell Touch 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 1.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor, Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 2TB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 8MP Front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 3200mAh removable battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light, Digital compass, Gyroscope
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 155.6×79.8×7.4 mm and weighs 149 grams
LG Stylus 3 comes in Metallic Titan colour and has been priced at Rs. 18,500. The smartphone is currently listed on company’s official website and can be expected to go on sale in the coming days.
Stay tuned on TechnoMania365 for more tech news!