LG has launched the Stylus 2 Plus smartphone in India. It was first unveiled in June this year. The LG Stylus 2 Plus features a 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU. It has 3GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 2TB using microSD card.
The device sports a 16MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 8MP Front camera with LED Flash. The device measures 7.4mm thickness and weighs 146 grams. The highlight of the LG Stylus 2 Plus is that it comes with a stylus pen which looks very similar to the earlier LG Stylus smartphones, but the new stylus pen comes with a nano-coated tip promises more accuracy compared to the previous rubber-tipped pen.
It has a Pen Pop feature which shows a pop-up menu when the stylus is removed and offers shortcuts to Pop Memo and Pop Scanner. Also, it comes with a Pen Keeper feature which prevents the stylus from being misplaced by displaying a pop-up message when the smartphone is detected as being in motion when the stylus bar is empty.
The Dual-SIM smartphone boasts a 3000mAh non-removable battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE with VoLTE Support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
LG Stylus 2 Plus Specifications:
- Display: 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.4GHz octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 2TB)
- Camera: 16MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 8MP Front camera with LED Flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 3000mAh removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 155×79.6×7.4 mm and weighs 146 grams
The LG Stylus 2 Plus comes in Black colour and has been priced at Rs. 24,450.