LG has launched its new entry-level smartphone named LG K3 in US. The LG K3 features a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor along with Adreno 304 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded via microSD card.
It sports a 5MP Rear camera and a VGA Front-facing camera. It packs 1940mAh removable battery and runs on the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
LG K3 Specifications:
- Display: 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS Display
- Processor: 1.1GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 processor, Adreno 304 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable via microSD card)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera and a VGA Front-facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 1940mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
The LG K3 has been priced at $79.99 (around Rs. 5,400) and the smartphone is now available for purchase from Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile.