Lenovo has just officially launched its new smartphone named Lenovo P2 in India. The Lenovo P2 features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED Display. It is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (MSM8953) processor along with Adreno 506 GPU. It comes with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports a 13-megapixel Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, support 4K video recording and a 5-megapixel Front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture. It has a fingerprint sensor embedded on the home button below the display. The device measures 8.3mm thickness and weighs 145 grams. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system and is backed by a massive 5100mAh non-removable battery that supports fast charging technology.
The Dual-SIM smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. Connectivity options includes 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
Lenovo P2 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED Display
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, support 4K video recording and a 5MP Front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Battery: 5100mAh non-removable battery with Fast Charging technology
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 153x76x8.3 mm and weighs 177 grams
The Lenovo P2 comes in Champagne Gold and Graphite Grey colour options. It has been priced at Rs. 16,999 for the 3GB RAM variant while the 4GB RAM variant costs Rs. 17,999. The smartphone will be available exclusively through Flipkart starting today midnight.