Intex has launched its latest entry-level Cloud Jewel smartphone in India. Intex Cloud Jewel features a 5-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD IPS Display with 294ppi pixel density. It is powered by 1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor, which is paired with 2GB of RAM and Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 16GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded upto 32GB using microSD card. The Intex Cloud Jewel sports an 8MP Autofocus Rear Camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera for selfies and video calling. It measures 143.5×71.4×8.95mm and weighs 140 grams. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and backed by 2500mAh battery. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, MicroUSB 2.0 and GPS.
Intex Cloud Jewel Specifications
- 5-inch (1280×720 pixels) HD IPS Display with 294ppi Pixel Density
- 1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor with Mali-T720
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- 8MP Rear Camera with LED Flash, 2MP Front Camera
- 143.5×71.4×8.95mm and weighs 140 grams
- 2500mAh Battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, MicroUSB 2.0 and GPS.
Commenting on the launch, Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head, Intex Technologies said, “Cloud Jewel is yet another brilliant 4G-LTE device from the house of Intex and is a true delight for the consumers. Year 2016 will be all about 4G-LTE smartphones in India and Intex will continue to bring innovative devices at affordable prices for consumers. We are happy to partner with Snapdeal for bringing this device exclusively to consumers and are sure of expanding our online reach”.
The Intex Cloud Jewel comes in Gold and Champagne colour variants. The smartphone is exclusively available on Snapdeal for Rs. 5,999 in India.