Intex has added yet another 4G VoLTE-enabled smartphone to its Aqua series with the launch of Aqua Young 4G in India. The Intex Aqua Young 4G features a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA TN Display with a pixel density of 200ppi and 66.32% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by a 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737MG processor along with Mali-T720 MP1 GPU. It comes with 1GB of DDR3 RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using a microSD card.
It sports a 5-megapixel Autofocus Rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front facing camera. The device measures 6.6mm thickness and weighs 145 grams. It is backed by a 2800mAh Li-ion battery which can deliver up to 14 hours of talktime and 200 hours of standby time.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Connectivity options includes 4G VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Intex Aqua Young 4G Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA TN Display
- Processor: 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737MG processor, Mali-T720 MP1 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Autofocus Rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2800mAh Li-ion battery
- Sensors: Light sensor, G-sensor, Proximity sensor
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 143.2×72.4×10.3 mm and weighs 179 grams
The Intex Aqua Young 4G comes in Blue and Champagne Gold colour options and has been priced at Rs. 5,849. The smartphone is now available from retail stores across the country.