Intex has launched its new affordable smartphone named Aqua S2 in India. The Intex Aqua S2 features a 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA TN Display with a pixel density of 196ppi and 64.4% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 32-bit processor paired with Mali-400MP GPU. It comes with 1GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 5-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5-megapixel Front camera. It also has a fingerprint sensor, which is located on the back. The device measures 9.65 mm thickness and weighs 153.8 grams. It boasts a 2450mAh Li-ion battery which can deliver up to 5 hours of talktime and up to 110 hours of standby time.
The Dual-SIM (Micro + Nano) smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1 & GPS/AGPS.
Intex Aqua S2 Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA TN Display
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 32-bit processor, Mali-400MP GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2450mAh battery
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1, GPS/AGPS
- Dimensions: 146.4x73x9.65 mm and weighs 153.8 grams
The Intex Aqua S2 comes in Champagne, White & Grey colour variants and has been priced at Rs. 4,990 in India.