Intex has launched its new affordable smartphone named Aqua Q7N Pro in India. The Intex Aqua Q7N Pro features a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA TN Display with a pixel density of 320 ppi. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731C processor with Mali-400 GPU. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 2MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 0.3MP Front-facing camera. The device boasts a 2000mAh removable battery which can deliver up to 7 hours of talk time and 250 hours of standby time.
The Dual-SIM smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. Connectivity options includes 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Intex Aqua Q7N Pro Specifications:
- Display: 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA TN Display
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731C processor, Mali-400 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 2MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 0.3MP Front-facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2000mAh Li-ion battery
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 135 x 66 x 9.5 mm and weighs 106 grams
The Intex Aqua Q7N Pro comes in Grey & White colour options. The smartphone has been now listed on company’s website at a price tag of Rs. 4,299. However, the information about its availability are not known yet.