Intex introduced its Aqua Fish smartphone running Jolla’s Sailfish OS 2.0 earlier this year at the Mobile World Congress event in Barcelona, Spain. It was expected to launch in April but the company has finally launched the smartphone in India. The Intex Aqua Fish features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 MSM8909 processor along with Adreno 304 GPU.
It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB using microSD card. The device sports a 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front-facing camera. It measures 9.6mm thickness and weighs 150 grams.
The Dual-SIM smartphone is backed by a 2500mAh battery and runs on Sailfish OS 2.0 out-of-the-box. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Intex Aqua Fish Specifications:
- Display: 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 processor, Adreno 304 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 8MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP Front-facing camera
- OS: Sailfish OS 2.0
- Battery: 2500mAh battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 142.4x72x9.6 mm and weighs 150 grams
The Intex Aqua Fish comes in Orange colour and has been priced at Rs. 5,499. The smartphone is now available for purchase through ebay.in and will be available on Flipkart, Amazon & Snapdeal in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for more updates.