Intex has launched its new budget smartphone named Aqua 5.5 VR at the India Gadget Expo 2016 in Bengaluru, India. The Intex Aqua 5.5 VR features a 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737V/W 64-bit processor along with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with 1GB of LPDDR3 RAM and 8GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card.
It sports a 5-megapixel Rear camera with Dual LED Flash and a 5-megapixel Front camera with LED Flash. The smartphone houses a 2800mAh Li-ion battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. Connectivity options includes Dual SIM, 4G with VoLTE support, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 & GPS.
Intex Aqua 5.5 VR Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737V/W 64-bit processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5MP Rear camera with Dual LED Flash and a 5MP Front camera with LED Flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 2800mAh battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Gravity, Proximity, Light sensor
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 153.7 x 72.8 x 9.9mm and weighs 176 grams
The Intex Aqua 5.5 VR comes in Blue and Champagne colour variants. It has been priced at Rs. 5,099 and will be exclusively available from Flipkart starting October 19th.