Huawei has announced the P8 Lite (2017) smartphone which is an upgraded successor to the two-year old P8 Lite. The Huawei P8 Lite (2017) features a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display. It is powered by an octa-core Kirin 655 processor clocked at 2.1GHz coupled with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
It sports a 12-megapixel Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and a 8-megapixel Front-facing camera. It has a fingerprint sensor located at the back which can unlock the device in just 0.3 seconds.
The Dual-SIM smartphone comes with Hybrid Dual-SIM slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. It is backed by a 3000mAh non-removable battery and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with company’s EMUI 5.0 on top. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC & GPS.
Huawei P8 Lite (2017) Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: Octa-core Kirin 655 (Quad 2.1GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) 64-bit processor, Mali-T830MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 12MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and a 8MP Front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.0
- Battery: 3000mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS
The Huawei P8 Lite (2017) comes in Black, White and Gold colour options. The smartphone will be available in European markets by the end of this month for 239 Euros (US $254 / Rs. 17,310 approximately).