Huawei has quietly announced the P10 Lite, a toned down version of its flagship P10 smartphone. The Huawei P10 Lite features a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display, and is powered by a 2.1GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 658 16nm processor with Mali-T830 MP2 GPU. It comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
As for optics, the Huawei P10 Lite offers an 12-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera. It also houses a fingerprint sensor which is located on the back.
The smartphone runs EMUI 5.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat and is backed by a 3000mAh battery which supports fast charging technology. Connectivity options includes Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC & GPS.
Huawei P10 Lite Specifications:
- Display: 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 2.1GHz Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 658 16nm processor, Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 12MP Rear camera with LED Flash and a 8MP Front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 3000mAh battery with fast charging technology
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, GPS
- Dimensions: 146.5x72x7.2 mm and weighs 142 grams
The Huawei P10 Lite comes in Gold and Black colour options, priced at £299 (US $370 / Rs. 24,200) and is up for pre-order via Carphone Warehouse, EE and Vodafone for UK customers.