Taiwanese giant HTC has officially announced the One X10 smartphone in Russia. The HTC One X10 features a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super LCD Display, and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 2TB via microSD card.
There’s a 16-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, BSI sensor and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera with a wide angle lens for selfies. It has metal body and comes with a fingerprint sensor located at the back. The device packs a 4000mAh non-removable battery which the company claims can deliver up to 26 hours of talktime and up to 31 days of standby time on 3G network.
Connectivity options includes Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), DLNA, Bluetooth 4.2 & GPS.
HTC One X10 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super LCD Display with 401ppi Pixel Density, Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- Processor: 2.2GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 2TB)
- Camera: 16MP Autofocus Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, BSI sensor and a 8MP Front camera with fixed-focus, f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor
- OS: Android OS
- Battery: 4000mAh non-removable battery with Fast Charging technology
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (Dual Band), DLNA, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Dimensions: 152.9×75.6×8.2 mm and weighs 175 grams
The HTC One X10 smartphone has been priced at $355 (roughly Rs. 23,000) and will be available in Black and Silver colour options. Unfortunately, there’s no word yet if the phone will launch in other markets.