Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has launched its new flagship Honor 8 Pro smartphone in India. The Honor 8 Pro features a 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD 2.5D curved glass display, and is powered by company’s updated Kirin 960 octa-core processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
The main highlight of the Honor 8 Pro smartphone is the dual-camera setup at the back which includes two 12-megapixels sensors. On the front, there’s an 8-megapixel camera for taking selfies and video calling. It also has a metal unibody design and comes with a fingerprint sensor located at the back. Additionally, the box of the phone can also be turned into a Google Cardboard for VR experience.
The device runs Android 7.0 Nougat-based EMUI 5.1 and packs a 4000mAh battery that supports fast charging technology. Connectivity options includes Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, USB Type-C & GPS.
Honor 8 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: Octa-core Kirin 960 (Quad 1.8GHz Cortex A53 + Quad 2.4GHz Cortex A73) processor, Mali-G71 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 12MP (Monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) Dual Rear cameras with Dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, support 4K video recording and a 8MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1
- Battery: 4000mAh battery with fast charging technology
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS
- Dimensions: 157×77.50×6.97 mm and weighs 184 grams
The Honor 8 Pro smartphone comes in Midnight Black and Navy Blue colour options, priced at Rs. 29,999. It will be exclusively available via Amazon for prime members on Amazon Prime Day starting 6PM on July 10th. Non-Prime members have a longer wait as the phone will go on open sale from July 13 midnight.