Chinese smartphone maker Gionee has launched its latest A1 Plus smartphone in India. The Gionee A1 Plus features a 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS Display and is powered by a 2.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 SoC with 4GB of RAM. It offers 64GB internal storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB via microSD card.
It sports a dual rear camera setup, with 13-megapixel and 5-megapixel sensors with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1/3.06″ sensor, 5P Lens and LED Flash. There’s a 20-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor, 5P Lens and selfie flash. It also has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button below the display.
The Dual-SIM smartphone packs a massive 4550mAh non-removable battery and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 & GPS.
Gionee A1 Plus Specifications:
- Display: 6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Processor: 2.5GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 processor, Mali-T880 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage (expandable up to 256GB)
- Camera: 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1/3.06″ sensor, 5P Lens, 5MP secondary camera and a 20MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor, 5P Lens, selfie flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 4550mAh non-removable battery with Fast Charging technology
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Dimensions: 166.4×83.3×9.1 mm and weighs 226 grams
The Gionee A1 Plus smartphone comes in Black and Mocha Gold colour options, priced at Rs. 26,999 and will be available for sale via retail stores starting July 26th.