CREO, the India-based startup has officially launched its first smartphone named Mark 1 at an event in New Delhi. The CREO Mark 1 features a 5.5-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by 1.9GHz True octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor along with PowerVR G6200 GPU. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
It sports a 21MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, support 4K video recording and a 8MP front camera with 86 degree lens and can record 1080p videos. It boasts 3100mAh battery and runs on Fuel OS based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop The Dual-sim smartphone comes with Hybrid sim slot which means the second sim slot can be used as microSD card slot. Connectivity options includes 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, microUSB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
CREO Mark 1 Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) Display with 534ppi Pixel Density, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: 1.9GHz True octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor, PowerVR G6200 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory (expandable up to 128GB)
- Camera: 21MP Rear camera with Dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, SONY IMX230 sensor, support 4K video recording and 8MP Front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 86-Degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 155.4 x 76.1 x 8.7 mm & weighs 190 grams
- OS: FUEL OS based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 3100mAh battery with Fast Charge technology
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
The Highlight of this CREO Mark 1 smartphone is month software update that promises to change the smartphone every month. The company claims that there are 106 support centres in 96 cities across the country and the number will grow up to 300 centres within the next few months.
The CREO Mark 1 comes in Gun Metal Black colour and has been priced at Rs. 19,999. The smartphone will be exclusively available from Flipkart and Creosense.com.